The Chamber offers a variety of opportunities to sponsor our community.
The Chamber offers sponsorship packages for budgets of all sizes. Sponsorships align your company with the Chamber of Commerce as well as provide increased visibility for your products and services. There are many sponsorship types to choose from. There are also many opportunities throughout the year to sponsors special events like the Annual Golf Tournament and the Annual Formal Fundraiser where if you are a top tier sponsor, your name and logo will appear in all event advertising and be displayed prominently at the event.
Senior Services Alliance Meeting/Generation Health
- Networking & Presentation for members and guests who market to the 55+ population- primarily healthcare related products and services.
- Sponsor receive visibility as sponsor in flier distributed on Constant Contact, Chamber Master (member data base),
- Senior Resource Guide email list, social media, recognition at the meeting and listing in Chamber Calendar.
Professional Development: Learn & Earn
- Sales and marketing experts provide education and coaching to chambers members over lunch.
- Sponsors receives visibility through flier marketing efforts including flier, social media, as well as recognition day of event.
- Sponsors receive visibility through marketing efforts, flier distribution and social media. Sponsors eligible to be presenters if qualified.
Member Meeting Sponsor
General Membership Meeting Quarterly
- Large group meeting of general membership that meets at lunch for a high profile guest speaker.
- Sponsor receives a table for 8 at the luncheon for staff or guests.
- Sponsor receives visibility through distribution of marketing via flier and social media.
- Sponsor is featured on the program at the event, a sign (poster size) at the entrance to the room, collateral materials at each place setting and the ability to introduce the speaker and their business.